Toyota College Grad Rebate Program in Macomb, IL
Southeast Toyota Finance is pleased to offer a $500 college graduate rebate program for recent college graduates, or students who will graduate soon. This is our way of helping you lease or finance a new Toyota to start your career in style.
College Graduate Rebate Program
- Available on all new and untitled Toyota models.
- Graduated from an accredited four-year college or university during the last two years or will graduate from such college/university within the next six months. Proof of college graduate status required.
- Graduated from an accredited two-year college or registered nursing degree (diploma) program within the last 2 years.
- Currently enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years.
- Must furnish verifiable proof of present employment or proof of future employment which will begin within 120 days of credit approval, with a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments.
College Graduate Finance Program
Qualified college graduates may also receive additional finance benefits:
- Low or no down payment.
- No security deposit on a lease
- Monthly payments may be deferred up to 90 days on a retail installment contract.
- Low interest rate financing.
- ToyotaCare - No cost maintenance covers two years or 25,000 miles whichever comes first.
*$500 College Graduate Rebate Program from Southeast Toyota Finance is available on the finance or lease of a new 2022 Prius, 2022 Tundra, 2023 4Runner, 2023 Camry, 2023 Camry Hybrid, 2023 Corolla, 2023 Corolla Cross, 2023 Corolla Cross Hybrid, 2023 Corolla Hatchback, 2023 Corolla Hybrid, 2023 GR Corolla, 2023 GR Supra, 2023 GR86, 2023 Highlander, 2023 Highlander Hybrid, 2023 RAV4, 2023 RAV4 Hybrid, 2023 RAV4 Prime, 2023 Sequoia, 2023 Sienna, 2023 Tacoma, 2023 Toyota Crown, 2023 Tundra, 2023 Tundra i-FORCE MAX, 2023 Venza, 2023 bZ4X from participating dealer's stock and subject to vehicle availability. To qualify for the College Graduate Rebate Program, customers must be Currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an eligible school (as defined below), or enrolled in or be a graduate from an eligible school and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two calendar years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following eligible schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two calendar years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar's office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program.. Non-transferable. Must finance or lease through your dealer and Southeast Toyota Finance to qualify for cash and cash must be applied as down payment on finance or capitalized cost reduction on lease. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction. Finance or lease terms on approved credit. Not all customers qualify. Cannot be combined with Military, Down Payment Assistance, Trade-in Assistance. Offer available in AL, FL, GA, NC, SC regardless of buyer's residency; void where prohibited. Expires 05-31-2023. See your participating Toyota dealer for details. Not redeemable for cash.