Used 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Work Truck Pickup
Used 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Work Truck Pickup
- Body Style: Pickup
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol V8 5.3L/323
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Silver
- Int. Color: Gray
- Mileage: 75,000
- Stock #: C22052B1
- VIN 1GTN2TE08CZ233165
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2012 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Odometer is 70475 miles below market average!
Woodrum Toyota Ford Lincoln of Macomb in Macomb, IL treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!
* Smooth, quiet ride; comfortable seats; powerful V8 options. Source: Edmunds
* If you need to tow or haul big loads, a compact pickup just won't do the job. The 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 truck offers a wide range of trims, from basic Work Truck to the ultra-luxurious Denali, while those seeking better fuel economy can chose the 23-mpg Hybrid model or the 22-mpg XFE. Source: KBB.com
- Air conditioning single-zone manual front climate control
- Assist handle front passenger Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models.
- Audio system feature 4-speaker system Requires Regular Cab models. Not included when 5B5 power windows doors and locks SEO is ordered.
- Audio system AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock Not available with U2K SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
- Coat hooks rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control electronic with set and resume speed located on steering wheel
- Cup holders front Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.
- Driver Information Center with odometer trip odometer and message center monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel turn signal "on" transmission temperature and oil change notification Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless UK3 steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 3SA 3SF and 4SA includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.
- Floor covering Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Headliner Opal Gray-colored cloth with matching retainer moldings
- Instrumentation analog with speedometer fuel level engine temperature and tachometer
- Lighting interior with dome and reading lights illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror inside rearview manual day/night
- Power outlets 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers 12-volt
- Seat trim Dark Titanium vinyl
- Seats front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger driver and front passenger manual reclining with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio delete
- Steering column Tilt-Wheel adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Visors driver and front passenger sliding with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on key-in-ignition driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Air dam Black
- Bumper front chrome Includes Black bumper top caps.
- Bumper rear chrome step-style with pad
- Door handles black
- Glass Solar-Ray light-tinted all windows
- Grille Black surround
- Headlamps dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Lamps dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors outside manual Black manual-folding
- Recovery hooks front Black Standard on 4WD Models. On 2WD models available to order for Fleet or Government types only and requires PCX Work Truck Plus Package.
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tailgate protection top of tailgate protection cap
- Tire carrier outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tires P265/70R17 all-season blackwall includes a blackwall spare tire Requires 4WD models.
- Wheel 17" 43.2 cm steel spare spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels
- Wheels 4 - 17" x 7.5" 43.2 cm x 19.1 cm steel 6-lug painted includes painted center caps spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels
- Wipers front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Alternator 145 amps
- Battery heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes 4-wheel antilock front disc/rear drum
- Engine Vortec 4.3L V6 MFI 195 hp 145.4 kW
- Exhaust aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame fully-boxed hydroformed front section
- GVWR 6400 lbs. 2903 kg Standard on T*10703 T*10903 and TC10753 models.
- Pickup box Wideside
- Rear axle 3.73 ratio Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.
- Steering power rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package Solid Smooth Ride includes 35 mm piston twin tube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Suspension front independent coil over shock
- Suspension rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs semi-elliptic
- Tools mechanical jack and wheel wrench located in back of cab
- Transfer case with floor-mounted shifter Requires 4WD models.
- Transmission 4-speed automatic electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode On Crew Cab models requires L20 Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI Flex-Fuel engine. Not available on T*10953 models.
- Air bags frontal driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
- Air bags head curtain side-impact front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
- Air bags seat-mounted side-impact driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- OnStar delete
- StabiliTrak stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Tire Pressure Monitor System does not apply to spare tire